Saturday, September 24, 2016

13arts Challenge #46

Goodmorning! I am quickly popping in today to share a little motivational tag that I created for challenge #46 for 13arts

The challenge was to create a steampunk inspired project and this is my interpretation ..

I have used the gorgeous 13arts Secret Letters collection. I know there was a moodboard for inspiration too but these were the only 13arts papers I had sooo I hope its Ok??







That is all for today! I hope you have a good one :) 

10 comments:

  1. Hi there! I hope your weekend is going well! This looks magnificent love the pinky background and all the texture.. A thought provoking quote too.. Can I be a horse instead!hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such a gorgeous card! So many layers and details...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nadia, so good to see your beautiful projects again! :) I'm happy you're back. You are very talented and inspiring artist. Thank you for taking a part in 13arts' challenge. Your tag is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lolepicshop- The Best Shop to Sell Your LoL Account. Sell League of Legends account easily and also Buy Unranked Level 30 LoL Accounts shop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, love the colours. Don't usually see grey on layouts. Great layers. enjoy the holidays x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many yummy layers. Thank you for joining us over at 13 @ rts for our challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow !! This is gorgeous, great work !! Thank you for joining us over at 13 @ rts for our challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Impressive! Creative work indeed. Keep up the great work...
    cosmetics

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful and so much detail! Thank you for joining with 13 @rts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!