Friday, October 28, 2016

Prima Cards & Tags October challenge

Hi everyone! Glad to be back today to share with you a card I recently made for Prima's October CAT challenge. I had not created something for a while as school is back into full swing these past 3 weeks and so the craziness started again.

Anyway, here is the sketch that was provided.
CAT




 Amongst other Prima mixed media products, I used the Rossibelle collection 6x6 paper pad, flowers and chipboard. 



I hope you have a great weekend. 
Love, Nadia










7 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning!! Love your creations, they are all gorgeous and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, what can I say? This is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I am blown away by this one.. looking at the beads, the sequins, the thread the flowers the texture.. this is superb.. stunning.. and exquisite.. and yes the days are busy.. so glad you have had some time to create.. enjoy the weekend.. they seem to go so fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really have beautiful cards to buy. Like to sell them online? We can help you with this. we are Hawkscode Software Pvt. Ltd. .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!