Friday, January 6, 2017

December Canvas Corp Brands Guest Designer

Hi everyone and happy new year!!! It has been a crazy busy month as we have been renovating our home and had to move into my parents for a few weeks while they gutted it! We are back now, but still of course nowhere near finishing but everyone says it will be worth it in the end so I am keeping my hopes up!

Anyway, a few weeks ago I won a challenge over at Canvas Corp Studios and I was invited to be their December Guest Designer. They also sent me a very generous box of this to play with and I know I am sharing this too late now but I had very limited internet in the last month!!!





Hope you were inspired :) Talk again soon x 

6 comments:

  1. Happy new year! I hope the renovating so well, it can seem like a mammoth task but it will be good when it is finished! Well done on your win, and these two cards look amazing! I always love your mixed media work, and great colors too! I hope this year is a wonderful one for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful projects! Love Glimmer Mist! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Nadia. Good luck with the renovating. Hope it doesn't drag on to long for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing projects! Love your work

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!